Patients will receive a statement for services received at United Hospital District (UHD). You may also receive a statement from a contracted service partner for services performed at our hospital or clinics. Our contracted service partners include:
· Mason City Pathology (Mason City, IA) – Pathology services
· Mayo Clinic Health System – Laboratory services
· MedBridge Healthcare – Sleep Lab management services
· Minneapolis Heart Institute – TeleCardiology services
· Sanford Health (Sioux Falls, SD) – Pathology, Laboratory or Radiology services
If you have health insurance, statements will be mailed to you for any balance due after your insurance claim has been processed by your insurance company. Payment is due upon receipt and may be made by cash, personal check or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Flex Account Cards.
You may also see your billing summary and pay online by logging into your MyChart account.
We understand that medical charges and insurance claims can be difficult to understand.
If you have questions or need assistance with your bill, please contact our Patient Financial Services department:
Phone: (507) 526-3273
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Ready to make a payment? See Pay Bill for information regarding your secure payment options.